- Getting the back shoulder in and arms back in half moon pose. Whilst breathing normally. Rare, low satisfaction.
- Getting further back in half moon and spotting the floor – improving, mid satisfaction
- Awkward – surviving it. Most of the time, mid-great satisfaction
- Standing head to knee, getting the foot out like an ‘upside down L’. Occasional, mid-great satisfaction
- Maintaining all 4 standing bows. Frequent – great satisfaction
- Tree pose – holding balance. All the time now – mid/great satisfaction
- Toe stand – lifting both hands together. Rare, great satisfaction
- Cobra – release and feeling the lower back, amazing. Great satisfaction.
- Locus, Gaining height – often. Mid satisfaction
- Locust and Bow. Feeling it. Great satisfaction in the lower back.
- Fixed firm – the relief. Great satisfaction.
- Half tortoise – gettin the channel from shoulders to neck to under the ear open – frequent. Great satisfaction.
- Camel – the cool face coming out of the posture. Great satisfaction
- Completing the 30 day yoga challenge – Great satisfaction
- About to complete the A-Z Challenge, – Great satisfaction.